# Custom report
You can create a custom report in the Report → Create Report menu.
Adding all the necessary columns with metrics to the report
# Time range
Selecting the time interval of the report.
Filters for displaying certain values in the report:
- Contains. Search for the specified value in the report line.
- Not contain. The absence of the specified value in the report line is checked.
- Equals. The strict compliance of the specified parameter in the report line is checked.
- Not equal. The strict inequality of the specified parameter in the report line is checked.
- Match regexp, No match regexp. The ability to set a regular expression as a searchable, excluded value.
- Starts with. Search for matches with the specified value from the beginning of the report line.
- Ends with Search for matches with the specified value from the ending of the report line.
Selecting the main metrics that you want to display in the report
The ability to add a report to Favourites, for quick access.
The number of rows to display.
Ability to export the report to CSV or HTML.
How to change the sorting in a column?
Click on the column header to change the sorting.
How to change the currency in reports?
The storage currency is set on the Maintenance → Settings page. If you already have data in the database, then it will no longer be converted into new currency. The changes will only affect the new data.
How to update revenue?
See How to update costs page.
How to provide access guest access to the report?
How to change the order of columns in reports?
Press the Columns button. Here you can arrange columns in desired order by dragging the names.
Why reports do not include upsells in conversions column?
It is made to prevent calculating the incorrect CR (Conversion Rate). You can add column, metric "Up-sells" to your reports.
How to filter clicks with an empty referer?
- Go to the Clicks Log > Filters.
- Select "Referer" filter.
Regexpas a condition.
^$as a value.